You have 14 days after receiving your order to decide if you want to keep or return your items. Handbags and final sale items are non-returnable. However, we do guarantee the quality and authenticity of handbags. For information on how to create an order return, please click here. If you have questions regarding a handbag or final sale item that was purchased, please contact us.
Important to know:
- To qualify for a refund, all items must be in the same condition in which you received them (New with Tags items must be returned with original tags attached)
- If an item does not arrive as described, please reach out to the thredUP support team.
- Original shipping charge is not refunded when returning items
Orders shipped within the United States:
- Items purchased with thredUP store credits will always be refunded back as store credits. Note: Bag earnings are considered cashoutable credits. If the free return option is selected, you will be refunded with thredUP store credit.
- Returns refunded to thredUP credits cannot be changed to the original method of payment after the return has processed.
- thredUP store credits will be refunded back to your account 5-7 days after thredUP has received your return order, while original payment returns (credit cards, PayPal, etc.) can take up to an additional 3-5 business days to be refunded.
- Promotions and discounts will not be reimbursed
- Only customers shipping to the 48 contiguous US states will have access to the pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping return label
Orders shipped outside the United States:
- Refunds will be issued back to your original form of payment.
- thredUP does not offer return shipping labels for international orders at this time. Please secure a return shipping label and mail your returns to:
5050 Louise Dr
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Question not answered? Click here to send us a message.