Before cashing out with a thredUP Visa Prepaid please read over the information below:
- Cards may be requested for payouts of $1.00 or more
- 10% back on purchases made at select merchants
- No fees apply
- Card can only be used for the current balance or less
- Note: If your purchase amount is more than the value on the card, use the thredUP Visa Prepaid Card last when using multiple forms of payment. This way the amount due is equal to or less than the balance of the card
Where can my thredUP Visa Prepaid Card be used?
This card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
For all questions regarding how the thredUP Visa Prepaid Card works and where it can be used, please contact Blackhawk customer support at 877-610-1075 in the U.S. and Canada or visit the cardholder website.
After submitting a request for a thredUP Visa Prepaid Card, you will receive an email from thredUP informing you that we have received your request. Once your thredUP Visa Prepaid Card request has been fulfilled (requests may take 3-5 days to fulfill) and shipped, please allow an additional 10 days for the card to reach you.
Note: If you would like to make a purchase on thredUP using your thredUP Visa Prepaid Card, please enter the shipping address postal code you used to receive your card while checking out.
You may activate your thredUP Visa Prepaid online by:
1. Navigating to the thredUP My Prepaid Center.
2. Click "Create Profile" located at the top of the page and fill out the information requested.
- Note: If you already have a thredUP My Prepaid Center account, you will just need to log in to your existing account and click "Activate Card" located at the top of the page (orange button).
3. Click "Create Profile". If successful, your card has been activated and you should see the message below.
4. If you would like to set a pin for your card, you may do so my clicking "Set Pin" located at the top of the page.
5. You will be directed to a page asking to enter and confirm your new pin # (image below).
- Note: Your original pin is the last 4 digits of your card #.
6. Click "Set Pin".
Question not answered? Click here to send us a message.