Items are on consignment for 84 days. While the item is on consignment:
- The listing price of the item may be changed from your My Selling History page
- The listing price of an item CANNOT be changed when the item is reserved in a customer’s cart or has been purchased
- Adjusting the price of a consignment item will affect the dollar amount you receive if your item sells, but the percentage of the selling price you earn will remain the same
- You may not price the item higher than the original MSRP
After the initial 7 days the item is listed, you may:
- Reclaim the consignment item if you are unsatisfied with thredUP’s attempt to sell your item. Items accepted with an upfront payout can not be reclaimed.
- For more information on how to reclaim your consignment item, click here
Once the consignment item sells:
- You will receive an email notification and a pending thredUP credit in your account for the payout percentage you've earned
- After 14 days, you may use your earnings to shop on thredUP or cash out via PayPal or a thredUP Visa Prepaid Card
If the consignment item does not sell within 84 days:
- You will have an additional 14 days to reclaim your item
- If you do not reclaim your item within the 14 days, the item will be owned by thredUP
Question not answered? Click here to send us a message.