- Items that may not be in-season, but are still in great condition and may take a bit longer to sell may be placed on consignment.
- You’ll be paid for the consignment items once they sell.
- You can expect to earn 5% to 80% of the anticipated selling price (the price the item will sell for on thredUP).The percentage you will earn is based on the initial listing price of the item. For example, if your dress is initially listed on thredUP.com for $90, you will earn 55% of the final listing price. Take a look at the image below to get a better idea of how much you can earn for consignment items
- thredUP will notify you when an item sells, and after 14 days, you may use your earnings to shop on thredUP.com or cash out via PayPal or a thredUP Visa Prepaid Card
- To learn more about how consignment items work, click here.
Question not answered? Click here to send us a message.