Once your order is shipped, you can track your order by:
- Logging in to your thredUP account and navigating to your Orders page
- Click on the order you would like to track
- Click the “Tracking #” link provided in the “Shipment” box and you will be directed to a FedEx tracking page with tracking information regarding your order
Note: Once your order is shipped, thredUP will notify you by email (the email will also contain a tracking number).
Orders shipping within the continental U.S.:
- Orders should be delivered by FedEx or your local post office within 3-8 business days from the day the order leaves our facilities. If you have not received your order within that timeframe, please contact us.
Orders shipping to APO/FPO/DPO, Hawaii, Alaska and Guam:
- Orders are shipped via USPS with limited tracking information and should be delivered within 30 days. If you have not received your order within that timeframe, please contact us. If your order has still not arrived 6 weeks after the estimated shipping date, thredUP will offer a full refund to the original form of payment.
- Note: customs forms and tracking information will be included with orders shipping to APO/FPO/DPO addresses
Question not answered? Click here to send us a message.