- Log into your thredUP account and navigate to Order Returns
- Choose the order from which you would like to return items
- Select the items you wish to return by checking the box to the left of the item's photo
- Tell us why you are returning the item(s) by choosing an option from our drop-down menu and leaving a comment (optional)
- Choose your preferred refund method (image below)
Orders shipping within the United States:
- Free shipping label- thredUP provides the shipping label and your return shipping is free. Your refund will be awarded in thredUP credit
- $8.99 shipping label- $8.99 will be deducted from your refund amount and thredUP will provide the shipping label. Your refund will be awarded to your original form of payment
- No shipping label- no shipping label will be provided and you are responsible for shipping the item back. Your refund will be awarded to your original form of payment with no return fee deducted.
- Note: if you select “Free shipping label” we will NOT be able to refund your items to the original form of payment after you click “Begin Return.”
Orders shipping outside the United States:
- Shipping labels are not available for international orders. Please obtain a shipping label and send your returns to:
5050 Louise Dr
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
- Refunds will be applied to your original method of payment. No additional fees are charged to process your return.
- Click the "Begin Return" button to confirm
- Download and print your return slip and shipping label (if you selected “No shipping label” you will only be printing the return slip)
- Include your return form with items you are returning and affix your shipping label to any return packaging you wish
When will my return be processed?
Within 1-2 business days of thredUP receiving your returns, you will receive an email notifying you that your items have been refunded. Check the status of your return by looking at the “Status” column on your Order Returns page.
Important to Note:
- Do not send your returns in a polka dot Clean Out Bag. These items are processed and handled with the intent to be resold and we cannot guarantee your returned items will be refunded properly.
- In order to qualify for a refund, all items must be in the condition in which you received them. Items new with tags must be returned with original tags attached.
- Handbags and final sale items are non-returnable. Please click here to learn about final sale items
- Promotions and discounts will not be reimbursed.
- Only customers shipping to the 48 contiguous US states will have access to the pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping return label.
- Final sale items can not be returned, but if an item does not arrive as described, please reach out to the thredUP support team.
- To learn how to return items from multiple orders, click here.
Question not answered? Click here to send us a message.