If the consignment item does not sell within 84 days, you will have an additional 14 days to reclaim your item. If you do not reclaim your item within this period, it will be owned by thredUP.
To reclaim an unsold consignment item:
- Log into your thredUP account and navigate to My Selling History
- Choose the Clean Out Bag associated with your consignment item
- There will be a blue "Reclaim" link for each reclaimable consignment item. Click “Reclaim” and the item will be added to your cart
- Proceed to checkout to complete the process and have your unsold item returned to you
- Standard shipping rates apply
Note: Return Assurance is different than reclaiming a consignment item
Question not answered? Click here to send us a message.