You have 14 days after receiving your order to decide if you want to keep or return your items. Handbags and final sale items are non-returnable.
Important to know:
- To qualify for a refund, all items must be in the same condition in which you received them (New with Tags items must be returned with original tags attached)
- Items purchased with thredUP store credits will always be refunded back as store credits
- thredUP store credits will be refunded back to your account 1-2 business days after thredUP has received your return order, while original payment returns (credit cards, PayPal, etc.) can take up to 3-5 business days to refund.
- Promotions and discounts will not be reimbursed
- Original shipping charge is not refunded when returning items
- Only customers shipping to the 48 contiguous US states will have access to the pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping return label
- If an item does not arrive as described, please reach out to the thredUP support team.
To learn more about how to return an item, click here.