You have 14 days after receiving your order to decide if you want to keep or return your items. Handbags and final sale items are non-returnable.
Important to know:
- To qualify for a refund, all items must be in the same condition in which you received them (New with Tags items must be returned with original tags attached)
- Items purchased with thredUP store credits will always be refunded back as store credits. Note: Bag earnings are considered cashoutable credits. Only cashoutable credits are eligible for cashout. If the free return option is selected, you will be refunded with thredUP store credit. (Store credits are not cashoutable)
- thredUP store credits will be refunded back to your account 1-2 business days after thredUP has received your return order, while original payment returns (credit cards, PayPal, etc.) can take up to 3-5 business days to refund.
- Promotions and discounts will not be reimbursed
- Original shipping charge is not refunded when returning items
- Only customers shipping to the 48 contiguous US states will have access to the pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping return label
- If an item does not arrive as described, please reach out to the thredUP support team.
To learn more about how to return an item, click here.
Question not answered? Click here to send us a message.